Saturday, June 9, 2012

Back From Camp


I got to go to Youth Camp this last week. I haven't been to Youth Camp since I was a teenager myself.




Here we are before we left.




Like all Youth Camps, there was a music leader and a speaker. Jason Gray lead the music and I didn't realize until I got home that I hear him on the radio. I should have gotten his autograph. The speaker, Tom Richter, was fantastic. Every night there was some kind of entertainment. The first night was a big party with Travelin' Max. He gave everyone hats, leis, and maracas.




There were several different competitions during the day. Tom and his team almost won the paintball tournament.




Katie played paintball too.




There was a Dodgeball Tournament.




I'm so glad I got to go. I've known most of these kids their whole lives and it is so awesome to watch them grow in Christ and mature as Christians.

No comments:

Post a Comment