Thursday, June 3, 2010

Summer Vacation

It felt so good to not have to go anywhere this morning. I love my job, but I always look forward to having a break. It's going to be a busy summer for the kids especially Tom. He leaves on Monday to go to Disney World with the high school band. He'll get back on Saturday and then leave the next day for Scout Camp in Arkansas with Alan. When he gets back from camp, he'll have 2 days before we go to Atlanta for the church mission trip. Katie and I go on that trip, too.

Hopefully, we'll get a family vacation in July but we haven't made any plans yet.

I found ripe tomatoes on my vine this morning. Very exciting!

My Amaryllis is in full bloom.


So is the bush on the corner of the house that I forget about.



And we have new babies. They were born June 1. The kids have boy and girl names picked out for them and have told me to not give this batch away. This is going to have to be the last litter. Mese will be having an operation soon. She lives at our house all the time now so I feel responsible for her. She's a sweet cat though, so I don't mind having her around. It looks like we may have a few more join our family unless I find someone who just really, really wants a kitten.


1 comment:

  1. oh, what sweet kitties! i'll trade you a dog for two of them.

    ReplyDelete