Tuesday, December 15, 2009



Christmas came early for us this year and we all got the same thing - a phone. It is called a phone, but I've made very few calls on it. No one actually talks to each other anymore. There are too many other ways to communicate.
The first picture shows what we do now. We sit around and play with our phones. I can't believe all the things this phone can do. I'll never be lost again, I'll always know the current weather forecast, and I'll always be connected to Facebook, but I'll tell you one thing it can't do. It can't make my children turn it on when I am trying to get ahold of them to find out if everyone got home after school because I'm out of town and want to know where they are. Isn't that why we got the phones in the first place?

No comments:

Post a Comment