Saturday, April 10, 2010

Look Out Pioneer Woman

My stove is connected and operational now. I promised my family that I would make anything they wanted after I got the new stove. So the first time I used it I made Kraft Mac and Cheese. It's a good thing I didn't get too fancy because gas is quite a bit different from electric. My macaroni was mushy. Tonight I branched out a little and made spaghetti and meatballs. I have to admit that I am a little intimidated by the gas. I'm afraid I'm going to set the kitchen on fire and I jump every time I turn a burner on and the gas wooshes out.

I'm not giving up. I'm ready for the challenge of learning to use a new appliance.



Anyone have a good recipe for me to try?

2 comments:

  1. it's beautiful! i made PW's cajun chicken pasta a couple weeks ago and we thought it was good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kitchen is really beautiful. Alan can do anything, can't he? Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete